Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hi There

I'm not sure why I didn't think of this sooner, but I've put together this blog as an online housing for all things Greenhouse and Humboldt related. Keep an eye out for show and release announcements, photos, live recordings, news and whatever else occurs to me to post here.

Just in case:

Greenhouse is Canadian musician Curran Faris.

Humboldt is the collaborative project between Curran Faris and Cole Peters (Gomeisa, Secret Girls).

Not much to see here yet. I've posted a Discography section for those interested. Some of it is still available direct for the labels, some is available directly from me and some stuff is out of print. Anyways, thanks for reading and listening. Leave me a comment or something.

Banner photo: Robert Szolnicki


Recently enjoying - Impetuous Ritual "Relentless Execution of Ceremonial Excrescence", Hooded Menace "Never Cross the Dead", Sutekh Hexen "Larvae", Mike Shiflet "Sufferers."

No comments:

Post a Comment